Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

WORLD RECORD INSPIRATIONAL BLOG HOP!


Today is the INSPIRATIONAL BLOG HOP (spondered by Unity Stamp Co.). I decided to particpate in this "hop" in hopes that more individuals would stop by and visit my blog. If you are a new visitor...WELCOME!
I created this card using the large cup cake stamp from Unity Stamp Company. All other supplies come from Close To My Heart.
Blush Ink, Chocolate Ink, More To Adore My Reflections Paper Pack, Chocolate, Hollyhock and Baby Pink Brads and Chocolate Designer Ribbon Rounds.
My Favorite 2 quotes:
"Don't be sad it's over. Be happy that it happened."
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
VIEW THE INSPIRATIONAL BLOG HOP BY STARTING AT
This hop officially begins at 11:00 a.m. CENTRAL TIME!
The LINK to the NEXT blog is:

No comments: