Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Monogram Notecards and Tin Workshop!

I am so excited about this workshop. All the details are below. This project makes perfect Mother's Day gifts, teacher end of the year presents, wedding gifts, birthday gifts-it is perfect for just about any occasion. And this project is oh so fun to create! I hope you will join me on April 16th! If April 16th does not work for you then please let me know. Perhaps we can come up with another date for you to come over and make this adorable project!

Monogram Notecards and Tin
Thursday, April 16 9:30-11:30 a.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Cost: $16.00
Register on/before APRIL 3rd.
You will receive:
* 1 DVD tin
*I package of the Foundry Bookplate
* all the paper and ribbon needed to create 6 cards
*6 envelopes
*1 Paper flower
Please bring basic took kit to class.
*Extra DVD tins are available. I can prepare “to go” kits for you if you would like to crerate more than one tin.

This project makes wonderful Mother’s Day gifts, Teacher Gifts, Wedding and Birthday Gifts!

No comments: