Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009


I am happy to say that I am just about recovered from the "musky crud," as my dear friend, Tonya calls it! I spent a fun day yesterday at a fundraiser Crop for a Relay For Life Team up in Moncks Corner. I must thank my kindred spirit, Kim, for tagging along with me. She makes my job so fun! Thanks Kim, for your helping hands, your enthusiasm and your friendship!


I came across this poem on another Blog (I can not remember which one, otherwise Iwould give that person credit). It truly "moved" me. I actually printed it out in colored ink and read it every day. I shared it with my Close To My Heart Team last week and received numerous positive comments back from team members. Now I would like to share it with each of you!


Here it is:


There comes a time in life

When you have to let go of

all the pointless drama

and the people who create it

and surround yourself with

people who make you laugh

so hard that you forget

the bad and focus solely

on the good. After all,

life is too short to

be anything by happy.
My husband, my soul mate, Stan, makes me laugh every single day. Even when times are tough, he brings a smile to my face. He is truly my number one blessing and I thank God each and every day for bringing him to me.


Have a happy day everyone!


SMiles,

Amy

No comments: