Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun Mail!



Hello!
Well my two daugthers and husband have all been sick over the past 3 weeks. First it was Molly, then Payton, next came Stan and guess what...now I have it. Mothers should not be allowed to get sick! There is just too much to bet done and all I really want to do is lay on the couch and sleep all day. Oh well, we know that is not going to happen so I'll just try to think of all the many blessings in my life.

I love to get mail. When I receive even just a hand crafted card in the mail I get all giddy and happy. Receiving fun mail in my mailbox is truly one of my top 5 favorite things! My dear friend, Trina, sent this adorable notepad holder to me for my birthday last week. I love the cup cake material and the pink and brown color combination is "right up my alley!" I am a big "To Accomplish List" maker. And Trina knows this! Every night I sit down and write out what I would like to accomplish the follwoing day. This thoughtful gift from Trina will be loved and used each and every day. The great thing about this adorable gift is once I fill up one pad, I can replace it with a brand new pad!

I LOVE IT!


Thank you dear Trina!!

No comments: