Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recipe For A Great Day!

I was looking through a Pottery Barn catalog recently and came across this "recipe." The picure was actually promoting the chalk board rectangle pieces available to purchase (I love them and have added them to my "Home Improvement/Decor Wish List." Anyway, I did love this little recipe and wanted to share it with all of you.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did/do!

Into each dat puy equal parts of faith, patience, courage, work, hope, fidelity, liberality, kindess, rest, prayer, meditation, and one well selected solution.
Put in about one teaspoon of good spirits, a dash of fun, a pinch of folly and a sprinkle of play, and then add a cupful of good humor.

I love this! I am going to try to do these things daily. I hope you will, as well!

Make it a super day!

SMiles,
Amy

No comments: