Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New "Art & Soul" Show!

The March "Art & Soul" Show has been added to my Close To My Heart website! Be sure to stop by and visit (http://www.amy.myctmh.com/) the "Running in Circles" show. Circles, rings, scalloped edges, arched stamps-the papercrafting world turns topsy-curvy in this episode of Art & Soul. Discover how easy it is to create darling, circular accents and images using My Acrylix stamps, the Coluzzle circle template, and a little ingenuity. You will also learn how to purchase the "Friendship Word Puzzle" (one of my favorite stamp sets) at a discount!
Your head will be spinning with fresh ideas after watching this enjoyable and informative episode!

My son, Tucker will be turing 11 in a few short weeks. I can not beileve how fast the past 11 years have gone by! He is having an "Amazing Race" theme party. Tucker and Stan have been busy planning all sorts of challenges for Tucker and his friends to compete in. It is so fun to watch them work together and plan for the big celebration! My job was to create the invitation.

I have added it here to share with you all. I used the Vintage Travel Paper Pack (item #X7045B) and the Tiny Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set (item #D1222). I also used two retired stamp sets (Legendary Moments and First Class). Tucker was thrilled with how they turned out and he happily mailed them this morning to all his buddies!


No comments: