Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

FREE Scrapbook Class!




As many of you know, I have Kit of the Month Scrapbooking and Card Clubs. There are a minimum of 5 people in each club and the club runs for 5 months. Each month one of the members is honored as the hostess and receives the hostess rewards. Members are required to place a minimum $30 order each month. I actually tell the members what they will purchase each month. I then design layouts or 12 cards using the supplies the members purchase and the members come to my FREE class. I guide them in creating 3 2-page 12 x 12 layouts or 12 cards using the products they pruchase. Club members go home kkk3 2-page complete layouts (or 12 cards) AND all the left over product! My club members love it!

If you think this type of club is something you would enjoy, please contact me today. I invite you to particpate one month as a trial to see if you would like to actually join a club. New clubs are forming all the time and you do not have to know the other 4 gals in your actual club. If you have a friend who wants to join with you then I will reward you with free product! You can also get the monthly kits "to go!" If you live long distance or do not have the time to attend the free class then I will be happy to mail your kit to you each month!


Here are photos of the layouts the scrapbook club members will be creating in March, as well as the kit description.





March Kit of the Month Scrapbook Kit Details
Basic Kit: $34.11
#X7107B That’s Amore Level 2 Paper Pack: $12.95
#X7107C That’s Amore Stickease: $4.95
#X1407 Love Always Journaling Spots: $2.95
#Z1048 Dimensional Elements Simple Lower Case Alphabet” $6.95
An Assortment of edge anchors, copper brads and ribbon: $2.00



Add On Options:
#D1334 Reminisce Stamp Set: $22.95
#E1002 Rustic Alphabet Stamp Set
#Z2111 Chocolate Ink Pad: $5.25
#Z2166 Tulip Ink Pad: $5.25
March Stamp of the Month “Butterfly Wings”: Discounted or Free!




No comments: