Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Everyone is Irish today! I love making the holidays fun for my children. I got up extra early today and made cinnamon rolls with green glaze for breakfast. We also had Lucky Charms cereal and green milk to drink! I decorated the table with a green table cloth and sprinkled green paper shamrocks all over the table. The kids loved it!


I also placed one of these little treat containers at each place setting. Inside the tin are 9 mini chocolate bars, each wrapped with green pattern paper. This was such a fun project to make! You can really use this idea for many different themes. It is a great way to use up some of your paper crafting scraps!

I will share more photos of our day this evening!

I would like to leave you with the following Irish Blessing.


Happy Day!

"May your thoughts

be as glad as the

shamrocks, may

your heart be as light as a song,

may each day bring you

bright, happy hours

that stay with you
all the year long."


No comments: