Where in the world has Amy been????
I was out of town all last week with my family on our annual Camp McGrew trip. What fun we had spending quality time together out in nature-just the 5 of us. As the kids continue to grow up much too quickly, I treasure our Camp McGrew more and more. Spending a week in a tent together is the perfect way to get quality time as a family. There is no electricity, no television and social media is not an option-it is just us...together 24/7. Lots of great conversation, card games, swimming, hiking cooking together over an open fire...it couldn't be better! Many memories were made. I am looking forward to scrapbooking Camp McGrew 2013!
Now we are back home unpacking and trying to settle into reality, routine and getting back to work. There is so much to look forward to with Close To My Heart. Our new Autumn/Winter idea Book goes live on AUGUST 1st. And BOY! is it jam-packed with FABULOUS new product! I am so excited to share new product and new classes with y'all.
To kick things off, I am hosting our 3rd SCRAPBOOK WARS. All the details are below. This event will be the kick off to the new products. I hope all those who live in the Charleston area will participate!
WHEN: THURSDAY, AUGUST 8,2013
TIME: 6:30-10:00 p.m.
PLACE: St. George’s Church
(you will receive over $50 in product!)
r.s.v.p on/before AUGUST 1st
Save the Date! A scrapbooking party is fast approaching! I invite you to mark your calendar and plan to participate in the fun!
In additional to the Scrapbook War, you will see many of the new and exciting products in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Close To My Heart Idea Book and have a seat in a brand new Artbooking class.
Your evening at the Insta-Wars/Crop includes:
*Entry into Scrapbook Wars and all the products needed to compete
(you supply your own adhesives and favorite tools -scissors, trimmer, pens, etc.)
- 6 Exclusive scrapbook pages designed for the “Insta-Party”
- FREE CLASS focusing on the NEW Artbooking Cricut Cartrdige that includes An Exclusive 2-page scrapbook layout kit using the ARTBOOKING Cricut Cartridge & NEW Huntington Paper Pack.
- Crop time when you are done competing in scrapbook wars
- Access to CTMH Cricut Cartridges and my machine
- Use of CTMH inks
- Opportunity to shop my cash & carry store
- Opportunity to purchase scrapbook kits (precut papers, cricut pieces, stamped images, photo of layouts for guidance-I will pre-make several different kits in a limited supply. Once they sell out they are gone)
* yummy snacks and drinks throughout the evening
- a special treat
- CTMH Gift Certificates to the winning scrapbook wars team AND new this year...a Runner’s Up Gift for the Running up Team!
Here are the 6 pages included in your Insta- Scrapbook Wars registration. You will receive everything you need to create these exclusive scrapbook layouts-pre-cut papers, die cuts and a pack of the Sliver Shimmer Trim. I used the CHALK MARKER and the SILVER PIXIE GLITTER ALPHABET stickers on my layouts. These two products are add-on options. If you wish to have your layouts look like mine then I recommend you pre-order these from me a.s.a.p so you have them in time for the party.
#Z1767 Chalk Marker: $3.40
#Z1779 Pixie Glitter Alphabet : $6.90
Bring you photos and scrapbook supplies and get ready to crop to your heart’s content once you finish with Scrapbook Wars! We are going to have a great evening of scrapbooking, some friendly competition, creating, celebrating completing projects and hanging out with friends.
Seating is limited so mark your calendar now and contact me to reserve your spot. Feel free to request your Scrapbook Wars team (2-3 per team). Feel free to share this info with fellow friends and family members.