Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tons of GREAT Stuff!

Greetings!



I hope y'all had a lovely weekend and your week is off to a great start!
I wanted to personally invite you to my HUGE scrapbook, paper crafting and stamp sale.  

The shopping savings happens on SATURDAY, JULY 20th at my home!
Doors open at 10:00 and remain open until 1:00...or until product is gone.  This sale is going to be MAJOR!  My scrapbook room is over-flowing with an abundance of paper, stamps and supplies and I am practically giving it all away!  Come early to get the best selection!

Never been used product , as well as, gently loved stamp sets will be available, along with embellishments and accessories galore!

There will be a select amount of product available for my STUFF A BAG SALE.  A bag is just $30 and you stuff it with as much product as you can fit in it...all for just $30.00!  Every bag you purchase will just be $30.00!

Hope to see you there!

SMiles,
Amy

No comments: