Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sweet Life

Friday Greetings!

Goodness Me...It has been an entire week since I last posted here.  Please forgive me...the week has flown by.  Lots happening around here with my first born preparing for his first Mission Trip...he leaves IN.THE.MORNING.

I am so proud of him for giving up a week of his summer to go serve those less fortunate but boy-I am going to MISS him-LOTS!  I know it is going to be an amazing life changing experience for him.  I look forward to hearing all about his experiences when he arrives back home.

Tuesday night a handful of gals interested in becoming a CTMH consultant came over for a little informational night.  Following our Q&A several of my local team members joined us and we had some fun creating with the new ARTBOOKING Cricut Cartridge.  This cartridge is absolutely AMAZING!  I am still taking pre-orders for the bundle.  Feel free to contact me for details and to pre-order!

The July stamp of the month "Sweet Life" is exactly what the name conveys...SWEET!  The set consists of 9 images.  The CTMH alcohol markers are a great companion for this set.  Using the markers to color in the images makes blending colors a breeze!  And like all other Stamp of the Month sets, you can purchase "Sweet Life" for just $5.00 with a $50 minimum order!  Here are some cards created using the Sweet Life stamp set and the alcohol markers.

HAve a wonderful weekend!






No comments: