Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to share a GREAT idea with you this afternoon.   The organizer carrying case (item # Z4136- page 135 in current Idea book) is a great bag.  It is padded and has a shoulder strap.  I am sad to see it leaving the CTMH line.


You can fit 1 small organizer and a medium one in it…OR the large one fits too!  It also holds 3 small ones in too!  Now the only downside to this is when you tip it upright, if you have little things in the cases, they might get messed up…but I love this idea.  I just ordered two more bags for my organizer cases!


Not sure how many CTMH has, but it is while supplies last…so you might want to get it soon!  I will be placing orders tonight and tomorrow so let me know if you would like me to add an order for you!

SMiles,
Amy




No comments: