Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Eagle Nest Elementary School Carnival

Thank you to all the wonderful poeple who visited my booth at the Eagle Nest Elementary School Carnival this past Saturday! It was a pleasure chatting with you! I am excited to provide you (and EVERYONE) with assistance when completing your creative projects. Anyone can help you purchase products but I want ALL my cusomters and readers to know that I am here to assist you with your actual projects. Please never hesitate to contact me when/if you need help. That is what I am here for!
As I am sure many of you have heard, Provocraft is no longer making the Coluzzle cutting system. Many of the more popular templates have become hard to find as vendor's supplies run out. If you are a Coluzzle lover, like me, I am happy to tell you that Close to my Heart still has many Coluzzle products still in stock, including the Big Circle Template which has become really hard to find. (This is my favorite!) As of today, we still have the Swivel Knife, Cutting Mat, Circle Template, Big Circle Template, Oval Template, Tags Template, and File Folder Template. I have been informed that they are only available while supplies last, so if you are interested in getting something, I would do it soon.


Make it a super day!

No comments: