Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paper crafting makes the tough times...not so tough!


Hello!

You are never going to believe this but...I have another sick child at home today! Payton Marie was up all night getting sick. This is amazing-6 straight weeks of someone in the family being sick in bed. I guess I need to just be happy we are getting it all out of our system before Spring Break, right? I have to admit, all this illness is GETTING OLD! We are pretty much a very healthy fmaily. The kids would have had perfect attendance at school the past 2 years had we not taken them out to drive to Connecticut. I guess we are just making up for it this year, eh?!

Anyway, I love how paper crafting always seems to make the tough times not so tough. The McGrew family has had a rough 1 1/2 months but I do find peace when I sit in my stamp room and scrapbook, create cards, and paper craft!

I created this cute tag album the other day. Thank you to Nona Davenport for sharing her idea with me! I do plan to offer this as a spring class for all of you. Details will be coming very soon! I created this fun memory album using the new card kit in the Spring Close to my Heart Idea book. The kit is called "Hello Birdie." You can actually create 3 albums from one card kit. How cool is that! The actual tag album is also a product that Close To My Heart sells! This little album makes the perfect gift for a family member, friend or even yourself! I plan to add photos of Payton's pre-school graduation to it! Payton will love it!
Make ia a great day, ladies. STAY HEALTHY!
SMiles,
Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it, Amy! I want the pattern. Any chance you would share it with me? Since Utah is a long way from South Carolina, I'm thinking I might not make the workshop! lol. I'm having fun keeping up with you on your blog!