Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Service To You...






I read this quote yesterday and just had to type it out and pin it on my wall:



"Scrapbooking is cheaper than therapy.
Saving Memories on page at a time."
Isn't that so true?!

I know that you can purchase your stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies just about anywhere these days but I want you to know that, not only can you purchase your supplies through me, I also make the most effort to personally help you with your creative projects. I want to be sure that you are USING the products that you PURCHASE from me.

Yesterday I had my morning scrapbook club. We got to talking about scrapbooking and Close To My Heart. One of my customers said that what she loves most about my way of doing things is that I plan what she should order each month and then I provide her with the instruction on what to do with her purchases. This is what I am all about ladies...teaching you how to actually use your purchases all while telling your story through scrapbooking! Here are some photos of the layouts my scrapbook club will be creating in April.


I am so excited about all the things planned for the next month! I hope you will see something that interests you and register today!
I do want to remind all of you about the awesome sign- up special CTMH is offering the entire month of March. All those who sign up to be a CTMH consultant will receive any 2 organizational products they wish at 50% off! There are still 5 days left to take advantage of this incredible offer! Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want to start your CTMH business today! I have attached a flyer with all the details.

CTMH is celebrating National Scrapbook Month a bit early this year! If you do not already know, May is National Scrapbook month. CTMH has put together a fabulous kit, “Tickled Pink,” in honor of this awesome celebration. Please contact me to see a flyer showcasing this awesome kit. Do you have a stamp set wish list? Are there lots of stamp sets you have been wanting but just have not had the chance to order? Have you thought about hosting a CTMH gathering? Or would you like to make some additional income all while stamping and scrapbooking? If you said, “yes” to any of these questions then the “Tickled Pink” special is for YOU! There is something in this special for EVERYONE-the customer, the hostess and even the individual who wants to begin her own CTMH business!
I am adding to this special! All those who earn this kit for FREE will be invited to my house for a FREE create & take session! All you do is bring your “Tickled Pink” kit, along with your basic tool kit (trimmer, scissors and adhesives) and I will provide you a comfortable spot to create your layouts, use of my ink pads and blocks AND I will guide you in making a couple cards using your leftover papers! A small goodie bag will also be given to you upon your arrival! I want to make you feel “Tickled Pink” at this event! The dates (a morning and evening time will be scheduled) will be announced in mid-May. Both dates will be in early June.
I have improved the way I do my gatherings and I look forward to providing you with an AMAZING PARTY EXPERIENCE! My presentation is short but FUN! I like to include your guests in with my presentation and all my parties now have a theme! During the month of April the theme will be CUP CAKES! Cup cakes are all the rage now and CTMH has the most adorable cup cake stamp set! Please phone or email me today so we can schedule your Cup Cake themed Gathering and plan your FREE CTMH shopping spree! You can host your gathering at your house or mine (for those who don’t like to cook and clean or don’t want to disrupt the family or feel they don’t have enough room to comfortably fit all their guests). I promise you that YOUR party will be like no other! Fun, Laughter and a very cool create & take project will occur at your Amazing Party! Don’t Delay-Schedule Today!
The deadline to register for the Monogram Tin and Note Card Class is fast approaching! Many of you have expressed an interest but have not yet officially registered. Please be sure to let me know on/before April 2nd. Payment is due when registering to confirm your spot. You can read all the details and see a photo of this class on my website http://www.amy.myctmh.com/ .
I have updated my website so please take a peek to see the April card club and scrapbook club kit descriptions and dates. Anyone can come to these classes. They are not exclusively for the club members. I encourage everyone to come take a class and see how you like it. I am always forming new clubs and you can join at any time. Card and Scrapbook Club are available as “kits to go” so even if you live long distance or cannot attend classes, you can still be in the club or take a class!
Calendar Club is going strong. I am excited about the new members who just recently joined! We will be meeting in April to do the February and possibly the March kits. You can join Calendar Club at any time. I have extras of all the kits. You can put these kits together at home or at a future class here at my home. Details for this club can be found on my website, as well.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles,
Amy

*If for some reason you register for a class and cannot attend, you will receive all class materials and instructions. Due to the fact that I have to pre-order your supplies, I cannot hand out refunds.



No comments: