Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Love these cards!





My Molly was home sick yesterday but she kept busy by working on her book report project. While she was busy with that I was able to sit down and create the cards for my March Kit of the Month Card CLub. I love this stamp set and I love how these cards turned out! The set I used is called Bunny Love. The is is such a fun set. I enjoyed using my blending pen and ink pads to color in the adorable bunnies. I used the new Creative Basics paper pack. The vineyard berry ribbon this paper pack comes with is to die for! I like that it is a little thinner than ribbon my club members have used in the past. The participants of this class will create 3 of each design. Forgive me that this photo is sideways. I am, once again, having difficulty. The photo is right side up when I upload it but for some reason it gets rotated during the upload process. Not exactly sure why! I will have the cards posted under "my art" on my website so you can view them there, as well.


When I showed my club members the cards last night they, too, loved them. It always makes me happy when my members like the projects and show excitement in creating them. My goal is to please and provide the best creations and customer service possible.

If you are interested in creating these cards, you are most welcome to join the March class. All the details are below. Feel free to contact me to register today! I hope to hear from you soon! Kits to go are avialable for this class so if you live out of town you can still purchase the kit to go!


Here is the kit details. The class will take place on Tuesday, March 24th 6:30-8:30 p.m.

MARCH KIT OF THE MONTH-CARD CLUB KIT
Basic Kit: $36.05
#X5806 Creative Basics: $8.95
#3174 Blending Pen: $3.95
#Z1284 Winter Buttons: $7.50
#Z1142 Brown Staz-On Pad: $9.95
1 sheet of Chocolate Cardstock, 3 metal rimmed tags, 3 foam dots

Add-On Options:
#Z1104 Clear Sparkles: $2.95
#Z1088 Chocolate Waxy flax: $3.95
#Z2117 Crystal Blue Ink Pad: $5.25
#Z2157 Vineyard Berry Ink Pad: $5.25
#Z2153Sweet Leaf Ink Pad: $5.25
#Z2111 Chocolate e Ink Pad: $5.25
March Stamp of the Month: Butterfly Wings : DISCOUNTED!











I

No comments: