Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm back!


Greetings Everyone!


Sorry for the delay in posting this past week. I was preparing for the 1/2 marathon up in Myrtle Beach. My family and I drove to Myrtle Beach on Friday afternoon. I competed in the 1/2 marathon on Saturday and Stan did the 30 mile bike ride on Sunday. It was a great weekend for the entire family. The kids were troopers-getting up WAY TOO EARLY both days and cheering for both Stan and I. This was my first 1/2 marathon and Stan's first bike race. We loved every minute of it and will certainly do more in the future.


After the race on Saturday we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up (and rested a bit!) and then we had our family Valentine's Day celebration. We went out for lunch and then saw a very cute movie, "Hotel For Dogs." It is a perfect movie to take your young children to. We all enjoyed it.


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love cards, I love creating cards and I love to surprise those I love with small little sentiments that show how much they mean to me. I have added some photos of our weekend here for you. Enjoy!



















No comments: