Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Greetings!

As I promised last night, I am sharing some of the artwork I did yesterday using the Febraury special Close To My Heart if offering all month long. I shared with you the other day that Close To My Heart is celebrating it's 25th anniversary! In honor of this special event, CTHM is giving us all a gift! When you purchase $25 in stamps CTMH will send you this fun stamp set "Good Times" absolutely FREE! I have had so much fun creating with these images. They are a must for every occasion! Cupcakes are all the rage right now-the cupcake image can be used for so many different things. All the sentiment images that come in the set can be used for ,not only birthdays, but anniversaries, graduations ,new job, new home-the list goes on and on! The balloon, star and present images can also be used for a wide varity of events. I think you all will want to own your own set! Feel free to contact me if you would like to own your own!

Several of the projects I am sharing with you were inspired by my good friend and fellow consultant, Karen Pederson. enjoy!

No comments: