Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Greetings!
I am so excited for February! Close To My Heart is celebrating their 25th anniversary and they are giving away presents!!!!!!
Is this not the cutest stamp set featured in these art projects? If you order $25 in stamps Close To My Heart will send you this adorable "Good Times" stamp set absolutely FREE! It is their way of saying thanks for celebrating with CTMH!
You can place your qualifying order on my website (http://www.amy.myctmh.com/), you can email me your order or give me a call. It is that easy!
If you live in the Charleston area I would like to invite you to a celebration party I am having in honor of the 25th anniversary. The details are below. I hope you can join in the fun!
SMiles,
Amy
COME PARTY WITH ME!
When: WEDNESDAY, Feb.11th
9:30-11:30 a.m.
OR
THURSDAY, Feb. 12th
6:30-8:30 p.m.
For: A CLOSE TO MY HEART’
25th ANNIVERSARY BASH!
R.S.V.P: 207-8698 or stamperamy@earthlionk.net
*R.S.V.P On/before Feb. 9th*
Join me in celebrating the 25th anniversary of CTMH!
The theme is “BIRTHDAY” so come ready to celebrate.
We will:
*take a look at some of the new product in the awesome Spring 2009 Idea Book
*create a very COOL project (it’s FREE!)
*earn tickets to a grand prize
*view samples of upcoming workshops & clubs
*eat yummy treats
IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT GIRL’S MORNING/NIGHT OUT!
Earn tickets By:
*R.S.V.P for party by the date mentioned above
(R.s.v.p on/before Feb. 5th and earn 2 tickets)
*Bring a friend to the party
(bring 2 friends I do not already know and earn 5 tickets!)
*Wear a party hat to the party
*Arrive 5 minutes early to the party
*place an order at the party
*schedule a gathering at the party- 20 TICKETS!
*sign up for a workshop at the party (must pay registration fee)
*join a club at the party
*tickets can be earned for every $25 you purchase and/or order
RECEIVE PRIZES IF:
*you are 25 years old
*you have been married for 25 years
*you bring a wish list with 25 CTMH products on it
*you bring an outside order of $25 or more (from another person unable to attend the party)
*THERE WILL BE A FREE GIFT FOR EVERYONE IF 15 PEOPLE ATTNED EACH PARTY!!!!!
(15 at the morning session and 15 at the evening session)




1 comment:

Michelle Nist said...

Can I come?? Hmm... I guess not, but I will have to have my own party here!! Thanks for the inspiration!