Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love Acrylic Albums!






For Valentine's Day I made my husband this acrylic album highlighting the trip he took me on last year to Colorado in honor of my 40th birthday. What an aweseom trip it was! And I was thrilled with how the acrylic album turned out. I have to admit that I was not the original creator of the album. I pretty much followed the instructions from the holiday theme album we created at the CTMH convention last summer. I used the "Notebook " paper pack (LOVE THIS PAPER!) and embellishend with rub-on's (my customers say the Close To My Heart rub-on's are the easiest and best to use!), ribbon and sparkles. You can visit my website (http://www.amy.myctmh.com/) to view more photos of this album



If you love this album and would like to create on for a loved one, friend or even yourself then sign up for my workshop! All the details are below! This workshop is available as a "Kit to Go" too! Feel free to contact me for more details!


At this workshop you will decorate all the pages in this see-through fun scrapbook! The rounded page tabs and specially shaped die-cut pages offer limitless creativity.
Date: Monday, March 23rd 9:30 a.m.-12:30 OR Wednesday, March 25th 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Location: Amy’s House
Supply Fee: $35.00
Supply Fee Covers: Notebook Level 2 Paper Pack
Acrylic Album
Small embellishment Assortment
Add-On Options:
Hollyhock Designer Ribbon Rounds ($7.95)
Crème Brulee designer Ribbon Rounds ($7.95)


Nature’s Ambiance Rub-On’s ($9.95)
Love letters Rub-On’s ($9.95)
Love Story Rub-On’s ($9.95)
Sparkles ($2.95)
*When you add options to your basic supply fee you will qualify to purchase the Stamp of the Month at a discounted price or earn it FREE!

No comments: