Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

THANK YOU COLUMBIA! THANK YOU KIM!


Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Do you know that today is National Pancake Day? It sure is and the McGrew family will be celelbrating by making and eating pancakes for dinner tonight!
As you know, I was in Columbia, SC this past weekend working at the StampScrapArts Festival. I wanted to thank all of you who stopped by my booth. It was a pleasure to meet and get to know you all! I look forward to helping you with all your stamping and scrapbooking needs in the future. Please never hesitate to contact me with questions. I am always here to help and I hope you will take advantage of my workshops and clubs or perhaps you would like to host a gathering!
For all you gals who joined my calendar or kit of the month clubs-I will be contacting you in the very near future. I am so excited that you have treated yourself to these monthly kits. You are going to love them! I look forward to teaching you new techniques in the months ahead!
CONTEST!!!!!! For all you ladies who came to visit my booth in Colummbia last weekend, please share in the comments below what your favorite CTMH product is. I will randomly pick a winner early next week. The winner will receive a free gift from me in the mail!
The weekend was an amazing success and I could not have done it without the help of my dear friend, Kim Auster. Kim, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Your helping hands, your company, your love of CTMH and most of all your friendship means the world to me.
I have been asked many, many times, what do I love most about my job. Well, it is the friendships I make thorugh CTMH that mean the most to me. I met Kim about 2 years ago at a gathering another gal here in Charleston had hosted. Kim and I seemed to click right away. In fact, Kim was my very first true friend down here in charleston. I had a hard time adjusting to this move and once I met Kim things began to fall into place. Kim is a beautiful person on the outside, but more importantly, she is beautiful on the inside. Kim is always willing to give of herself to help others. She is an amazing mother, friend and wife. Kim and I don't get together as much as we would like to because we are both busy with life but when we are together it is always a great time. I am truly blessed to have Kim in my life. I thank God daily for blessing me with Kim's friendship.

1 comment:

De said...

Hi Amy,
I am Deanna Sease and I met you at the show last Sunday in Columbia. I do not have any of your products YET, but have made a wish list a mile long from the catalog. I am so excited about the "Kit of the Month" club. It got me motivated to scrapbook and make a few b-day cards this week. It will be nice to have everything in one kit and to learn some new techniques.
Can't wait to get started.