Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Album

Greetings!
I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgivng and are now busy getting into the holiday spirit!
Over the weekend I created this Advent Memory Album. The original design was created by fellow CTMH Consultant, Christine Adams. Her album is a Chirstmas Cookie Album. I wanted to create an album that my children could record past Christmas memories in. Each day in December one of my children will record a memory based on the photo on their page. what a neat keepsake this will be-to read their memories, written in their own words. All three of my children are excited for their turns to record memories!
I am offering this as a class. All the details are below. You can attend a morning or evening class Or purchase a "Kit to Go!"

I used the Creative Display Album to create this home decor piece that my children will write in each day throughout the month of December. The intent of my album is for my children to take time each day in December to record a special holiday memory of years past. The Creative Display album was the perfect home to store these memories in. I also used the Festive Memories Card Kit, the 4 x 6 Flip flap protectors, ribbon and some additional cardstock and background and texture papers. The only stamping I did was the numbers (stamping is not included with the class). The flip flaps work perfectly for adding more photo/journal space in the album.

This album can make the perfect Cookie Recipe Book! You can take a photo of the cookie

s, slide it in the front 4 x 6 page protector and then include the ingredients and steps to make the cookies on the inside. Or if there is a special story that goes with the recipe you can add that. Or if you have a Cookie Exchange you can take a photo of each person who participated in the exchange. This album would be a great gift to give to your cookie exchange participants, too! Or, purchase the kits for each participant and assemble them together at your exchange!

This album could also be the home for the photos you receive in Christmas cards!

This album could also be given without any photos and the recipient can add photos as he/she chooses!

As you can see-the ways to use this adorable, easy to assemble album are endless!

Your kit will make the 12 page album AND 11- 3 x 5 cards!

DATE: MONDAY, DECEMBER 13th

TIME: 9:30-11:30 OR 6:30-8:30 p.m.

COST: $35.00 ($65 for two) please add $5.00 if I have to mail you your kit)

Supplies in your kit are:

*My Creations Display Album

*Festive Memories Card Kit

*12- 4 x 6 FLip Flap Protectors

*Cardstock and Background and Texture PAper to create 12 -6 x 6 Base Pages

*Paper and Ribbon to Decorate your Cover


No comments: