Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Plenty For Twenty!

Happy December First!
I LOVE December! It is such a joyous time of year and a teriffic month for stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting! There's nothing better than giving a handmade card or gift!
Close To My Heart is offering a super-duper incentive all month long. All those who place an order of $20 on my website (amy.myctmh.com) will be rewarded with a popular retired D-size stamp set for FREE! Talk about getting more for your money-the free stamp set is valued at $22.95! Close To My Heart is sure you'll be thrilled with the set they pick out for you. CTMH is also giving you FREE SHIPPING/HANDLING and TAX on your free stamp set. That's a lot of Plenty for your Twenty!
Grab Plenty for Twenty by visiting my website and making a qualifying purchase today!

No comments: