Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CTMH INCREDIBLE SALE AND PACKAGE DEAL!

I am so excited to announce the FANTASTIC SALE Close To My Heart is hosting on my website (amy.myctmh.com). Please visit my website and click on "Shop Online"). At the bottom of the list you will see a link that says "Discounted Products." Click on that and you will see the products and their fantastic prices that are available. Be sure to check back daily, as CTMH will be adding to the list frequently! Oh how I LOVE a GREAT DEAL!!!!

I, too, an hosting an INCREDIBLE PACKAGE DEAL! Here are the details:

*A 12- Month Studio J Membership
*A 12 x 12 Faux Leather Album (you pick the color)
*A "D" size stamp set
*A Gift Card to put the Studio J Membership Card in (nice presentation if you are giving it as a gift).

All this for just $150.00!!!
This special is good DECEMBER 11-17th.

Tell your husband, friends and family members if this is something YOU would like to receive this holiday season Or if you would like to treat a loved one to an AWESOME gift this year you could gather up several individuals to purchase it together and present it to the individual! YOu will be voted "The BEST gift-giver of 2010!" I guarantee it!


No comments: