Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TURKEY-TASTIC SAVINGS!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.

Are you ready to save BIG with my “Day After Turkey Day Sale?”

I invite you to join me for a “TURKEY-TASTIC” Day of CLose To My Heart Shopping and Savings...


FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26th

7:00 am to MIDNIGHT East Coast Time ONLY!

Save on everything from Stamps to Paper, from Alums to Inks!


Read below about the EXCLUSIVE SPECIALS I am offering on

BLACK FRIDAY ONLY!

Be sure to check out the EXTRA SAVINGS

listed at the bottom of this email for even more incredible deals!


$1.00 ALL STAMP SETS

Receive $1.00 off each regular priced Stamp Set you purchase!

Remember that every $100 retail order earns you the NOVEMBER STAMP OF THE MONTH for FREE

~PLUS~

This months company Special is a FREE STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE

for even more incredible savings!


ORDERING OPTIONS...

call 843-207-8698

or

Email: stamperamy@earthlink.net


EARN FREE PAGE PROTECTORS!

If you love to scrapbook then now is the time to stock up and save!

When you purchase any 12 x 12 Faux Leather Album you will receive a

pack of 10 page protectors FREE!

Choose from our beautiful line of top-quality albums!


ORDERING OPTIONS...

call 843-207-8698

Email: stamperamy@earthlink.net



20% off My Reflections!

Did you know that many of our

My Reflections Level 1 Kits and Level 2 Paper Packs

will be retiring at the end of the year?

Well, here’s a huge opportunity for you to stock up

on all your favorites at 20% off retail price!

Better hurry before your favorite kits

are retired forever!


ORDERING OPTIONS:

call 843-207-8698

Or

email me: stamperamy@earthlink.net


FREE 12 x 12 FAUX ALBUM!

Do you love to scrap but find you don;t have the time to do it?

Do you enjoy scrapbooking online?

STUDIO J is for YOU!

Purchase a 12-Month Studio J Membership and Receive a FREE 12 x 12 Faux Leather Album.



PURCHASE 5 INKS-GET 1 FREE!

When you purchase 5 Exclusive Stamp Pads, Reinkers, or Markers

you can choose 1 additional ink of equal of lesser value for FREE!

Mix and match from our 60 beautiful color palette o create a

rainbow of savings!


ORDERING OPTIONS:

call 843-207-8698

OR

Email: stamperamy@earthlink.net


REMEMBER...this 1 DAY SALE starts FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26th at 7:00 a.m. and ends at MIDNIGHT (East Coast Time).

This is the perfect time to stock up on all your CLose To My Heart Favorites for yourself and Every Scrapoholic and Stampoholic on your holiday list!


Happy Shopping!

Amy




EARLY BIRD SPECIALS

7-9:00 a.m

Every person who places an order of $50 or more will receive a My Acrylix Stamp Organizer FREE!


9:00-11:00 a.m.

Every person who laces an order of $50 or more receives a package of My Stickease FREE (you pick the collection!)


FREE BONDING MEMORIES GLUE!

Join one of my Kit of the Month Scrapbook or Card Clubs between Nov. 25th-Nov. 30th

(we will begin in December)

and I will send you a Bonding Memories Glue FREE!

(retail value $6.95)

Your first Kit “Mistletoe will ship around December 15th

*This can be applied to those participating via mail!*


JOIN MY CTMH TEAM!

Join my team between November 25th-Nov. 30th and get extra special perks exclusively from me!

*A FREE Welcome to my Team gift pack for joining my

Heat-Throb Team (values at $40!)

*A $10 product credit when your sales reach $300 or more within your first 30 days!

*A $25 product credit when you complete the Straight to the Top Program in just $90 Days!

(Offer Valid Nov. 25th-30th 2010 ONLY)


CASH & CARRY SAVINGS!

Have you checked out all the product I have here in my scrapbook room?

I have

*Stamp sets for sale for $5.00 (normally $10.00)

*Stamp Sets for $2.50 (normally $5.00)

*$10.00 Paper Packs (normally $15.00)


*$20.00 Workshop on the Go Kits (normally $35.00)

*These are past kits, not kits from the current Idea book)

*$2.00 Cranberry Accessories (you get 6 craft jars each filled with a different Cranberry embellishment- this normally sold for $14.00!)


*All stickease are $1.00 a sheet!


*Purchase 3 of any new stamp sets I have in stock and receive a FREE stamp set of your choice in the the $5.00 or $2.50 bin FREE!


*I also have lots and lots of product in my workshop that you can purchase and qualify for the 10% and 25% discount.




*I am offering a 10% discount off all cash and carry purchases totaling $50 or less!


*I am offering a 25% discount off all cash and carry purchases over $50!


I



*This sale is available only through Amy McGrew and only on the product I have here in my workshop.


Call to set up your shopping time today!






No comments: