Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Studio J Fun!


Happy Friday!
I do apologize for the lack of posting artwork the last few weeks. I was enjoying my parent's 2 week visit and all this week I was busy creating wonderful layouts in "Studio J." Oh how I enjoy Studio J! I will never completely switch over to online scrapbooking but having the option to create layouts in Studio J is oh so nice! I scraped all the photos we took while my parents were visiting. I will put the layouts in one of our new faux leather dark cocoa albums and present it to them on Christmas morning. I am so excited! Each year I will add new layouts to the album. So all their Charleston, SC memories will be in one book! I loved that I was able to work on this project while watching a movie with my children, watching the football game with Stan AND I even create 2 layouts while working up in Columbia, SC at a crop last weekend. Stan and the kids drove up with me a day early. So while in the hotel I was able to continue working on this gift. And...I had no mess to clean up!
Studio J is so very EASY! I am not all that great when it comes to technology so if I can be successful with Studio J ANYONE can be!!!! If you have not already played with Studio J...treat yourself this weekend. Head over to my website (amy.myctmh.com) and play as long as you want. IT IS FREE!!!!!! You read correctly, it will not cost you even a penny to go experiment with Studio J. You only pay when you want to actually purchase a layout. Now, WHEN you fall in love with Studio J(because I know you will!) you will want to consider becoming a Studio J member. Close To My Heart offers a 3-month membership and a 12-month membership. The 12-month membership will give you the best benefits. The 3-month membership is a great way to get a taste of what being a member has to offer. And CTMH also offers a 5-pack package, as well. Studio J will make the PERFECT holiday gift this year! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am offering a FREE 12 x 12 FAUX LEATHER ALBUM to all those who purchase a 12-month Memeberhip. This special is good all month long!



No comments: