Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Get your FREE stamp sets TODAY!

Greetings!
As you know, Close To My Heart is offering a FABULOUS special all month long. For every $100 order you place, you qualify for a FREE STAMP SET or your choice! And, don't forget that when you place a $100 order you always qualify to receive the stamp of the month set FREE. This means that you will earn close to $50 in FREE stamps sets (depending on what set you pick for your free set) just by placing a $100 order! WOW...that ROCKS!
I am going to post a complete list of all the stamp sets currently available in a second post. The sets highlighted in yellow are currently on the retired items list. I encourage you to print out the list and start making your lists! If any of the sets you want are highlighted in yellow I recommend you order them before they sell out. Feel free to contact me with your order OR you can place your order on my website (amy.myctmh.com).


Happy Weekend!


No comments: