Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

December Scrapbook CLub Layouts-It's MAGIC!

I am so excited about the December layouts my scrapbook club members will be creating! We will be using the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go kit, as well as the new 12 inch Flip Flaps and Dimensional Element Ornaments. Thank you to Lynn Como who inspired me to created the interactive layout.
As you can see from the 2nd and 3rd photo I am sharing, it is interactive. On the left side is a 6 x 12' flip flap and on the right side is a 4 x 12' flip flap. The 3rd photo shows the same layout with the flip flaps opened. I love how you can fit so much on a single page! These 12' flip flaps are so fun to play with. There are so many ways to use them...I am just getting started! The interactive layout is actually a concept from the NEW 12' Flip Flaps Protectors (#Z1325), the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go (#G1014)and MAGIC (#9034) by hopping over to website (amy.myctmh.com) and placing your order there OR you can contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you. These items can all be combined to help you reach the $100 order which will then qualify you to receive the NOVEMBER STAMP OF THE MONTH and ANY OTHER STAMP SET OF YOUR CHOICE FREE!
If you would like to join one of my scrapbook clubs or come try a class out you are ALWAYS WELCOME! Contact me today to sign up!
Below is a list of all the add-on options for the December Kit. The actual class is FREE-all you pay for is the product. My service to you is absolutely free of charge!

“MISTLETOE KIT”


Basic Kit: $35.00

All The Best Stamp Set

#X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper PAck

#Z1330 Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment


Add-On Option:

#E1010 Chocolate Large Alphabet Stamp Set: $40.00

#Z2114 Cocoa Ink Pad: $6.10

#Z2116 Cranberry Ink Pad: $6.10

#Z1325 Memory Protector 12’ Flip Flaps: $4.75

#X7130C Mistletoe Stickease Assortment: $5.75

Dimensional elements ornaments: $5.70

#Y1001 1 x 1 1/2 Block: $4.95

#Y1005 1 x 6 1/2 Block: $7.50

#Y1009 2 x 3 1/2 Block: $6.90

#9034 MAGIC “How To: Book: $35.00


The 3rd layout we create will be interactive! We will be using a concept from the newest “How To” book “MAGIC” (I LOVE this book and am having so much fun creting from it!).

If you want your layout to be interactive, you will want to purchase the 12’ Flip Flap Protectors (if you have not already purchased them).

I also recommend the Misteltoe Stickease Assortment.


No comments: