Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Only 3 Days Left...



The "Tickled Pink" special is only available for a few more days. This fun kit comes with everything you need to create 2 2-page 12 x 12 layouts! It is so fun-you can't help but feel "Tickled Pink!"

Here's how you can get Tickled Pink. (I love that Close To My Heart allowed us several ways!)


1. Place a minimum order of $60 in stamp sets (exluding K size and Stamp of the Month) by May 31 and receive the kit FREE. If you are placing your order on my website and spend $60 in stamps, you will be prompted to add the kit to your order as you are finishing up your order (http://www.amy.myctmh.com/)

2. Purchase the Tickled Pink kit at just $34.95 (almost 20% less than the kit value). If you're placing your own order on my website (http://www.amy.myctmh.com/) use item number CC1004C. Limit one free kit per order.

3. Sign up as a new Close To My Heart Consultant between May 1 and May 31, 2009 and receive the kit absolutey FREE. You can sign up right on my website (how easy is that! http://www.amy.myctmh.com/)! Click on "My Opportunities" and go from there.

I'd LOVE to have you join my CTMH family!

Included in kit:
1-My Acrylix "I am" stamp set ($22.95 value)
2-12" x 12" Floral B&T Duo Paper (1 with glitter-$1.18 value)
2-12" x 12" Striped B&T Duo Paper (1 with glitter-$1.18 value)
1-12" x 12" Blush Textured Cardstock (.63 value)
1-12"X 12" Crystal Blue Cardstock (.63 value)
4-12" x 12" White Daisy Textured Cardstock ($2.52 value)
1-12" x 12" White Diaisy Textured Cardstock Die Cut sheet ($1.32 value)
1-Mini-Medley Accents-White Daisy Collection ($7.95 value)
1-Foam Texture Tool ($2.49 value)
1-Cutting Guide and Instruction Brochure ($1.00 value)

Total Value: $41.65

I'd LOVE to see more of you take advantage of this awesome special.

I am adding to this special! All those who earn the kit for free are invited to me home on Wednesday, June 24th 6:30-8:30 for a FREE workshop! You will create your 4 layouts and I will guide you in creating 2 additional cards using your leftover paper and supplies. I will also treat you to a goodie bag which will make you feel "tickled pink!"

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: