Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mood Doggie Scrapbook Kit



I enjoyed another day of creating yesterday. Here are the layouts my June Scrapbook Club members will be creating. The new Moon Doggie kit is perfect for any and all summer time memories, tropical vacation photos, springtime flower photos, etc. I love how versatile this My Reflection Kit is!


I chose to highlight photos taken last summer when our good friends, The Dozer Family, came to visit. We met the Dozer's soon after we moved to Lancaster, Ohio back in 2000. All of our children are the same ages and Tucker and Grant were in the same class together every year up until we had to move away. I am so thrilled that we have all remained close even after moving 10 hours away. Each time we get together the kids pick up right where they left off. It is amazing how sometimes you grow closer even when you are separated by too many miles.

Anyway, creating these layouts was a whole lot of fun. Stan and the kids enjoyed looking at them once they were done. Tucker, Molly and Payton wanted to know when, this summer, the Dozer Family was coming back for another week of fun in the sun! The pressure is on Tracy & Dave-you better be heading south this summer!!!!!

Here are the details on the June scrapbook club kit. Anyone can join scrapbook club-even long distance gals! Contact me today for more info. Or you can order these products directly from my website (http://www.amy.myctmh.com/).
I am having trouble with this last photo. Again, it keeps rotating in the downloading process. I can not figure out why this happens every once in a while and I cannot figure out how to fix the problem. I do love the layout so I am posting it anyway. I hope you don't mind tilting your head to view the layout the correct way!

JUNE SCRAPBOOK CLUB
Moon Doggie Kit
Basic Kit: $30.96
#X7111B Moon Doggie Level 1 Paper packet: $12.95
#X7111C Moon Doggie Stickease: $4.95
#X1409 Journaling Spots: $2.95
#Z1140 Dimensional Elements Framed Fun: $4.95
Instruction Brochure: $1.00
Ribbon: Free

Add- On Options
#9029 Cherish How To Book: $21.95
#C1356 Extreme Happiness Stamp Set: $18.95
#E1009 Building Block Stamp Set: $35.95
#Z2116 Cranberry Ink: $5.25
#Z2118 Desert Sand Ink: $5.25
#Z1298 Texture Tools: $9.95
#D1350 Tender Tags (Stamp of Month): Discounted or FREE

No comments: