Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Card Organization Boxes

My dear, dear Friend Tonya celebrated her 39th birthday this past Sunday. I wanted to make her something that she could put to use. Jeanette Lynton (founder & CEO of CTMH and a fabulous lady!) shared this card organization idea on her blog back in December. I loved it and thought this would be the perfect gift for my perfect friend.


I used Close To my Heart My Creations Memory Keepers (item #Z1116), along with a variety of Close To My Heart "My Duos" paper packets ($12.95 per packet) and Dimensional Elements Monograms chipboard letters ($3.25 per letter sheet-I LOVE THESE!).
The boxes are perfect for storing cards you create to send to friends and family and/or to keep cards that have been given to you. These boxes are also great for storing mementos from a trip, an event, etc.







Have I mentioned what a GREAT friend Tonya is? She is truly a blessing in my life and although we do not get to see each other often, we still remain close via phone calls, emails, fun coorespondence via snail mail and special times when we get to visit each other.


Happy, Happy Birthday Dear Tonya! I wish I could have celebrated with you in person! The world became a brighter place the day your were born!






No comments: