Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's the Simple Things...


Today has been a fabulous day! It all began when I came into the house early this morning after working out in the garage to find the kitchen table set for breakfast. Stan had to leave for work early this morning. He came into the garage to say good-bye and then left. Seeing the breakfast table all set upon walking back into the house was a wonderful surprsie for me(it does not take much to make me happy!).
Then, when I went upstairs to my bedroom to get out of my smelly clothes so I could walk the kids to the bus stop I was pleasantly suprised again to see the the bed made. WOW! This is an aweosme day (I told you it doesn't take much to make me happy!)!
I have been "buring the candle at both ends" these last several months. Myhubby has noticed that I am a bit tired and on "overload" and he went out of his way to help me this morning. It's these simple things that mean so much to me! Thank you, Stan, you are the best! You made my day!

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a nice husband you have. Kudos to him :)

Unknown said...

Yay, Stan the man!

Lucia said...

Hello Amy, I just discovered your blog. Sounds like you have a great husband.