Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Is My Happy Place!

Hello!
I have been out of town...again.

I flew to Salt Lake City, Utah on Wednesday morning for the Close To My Heart Album Retreat. What an AWESOME weekend I had scrappin' with the Corporate Staff and many of my favorite friends! We received fun bags, t-shirts, awesome stamp sets and layout kits. Here is a photo of Michelle and I sporting our new bags!

The album we created is gorgeous. I love the layouts so much that I am going to plan a customer retreat right here at my home in Charleston! Those who attend will create many of the layouts I created this past weekend. I am giving you a sneak peak right here in this photo.

I flew home Sunday morning reflecting on what a great weekend I had. Close to My Heart has blessed my life (and my family) with so much. I have very dear friends all over the country...and Canada,too! (Hi Jody, Louise, Denise and Michelle!). When I became a CTMH consultant 10 1/2 years ago, it was for the discount only. I never dreamed 10 1/2 years ago I would have just returned from my 6th all expense paid cruise, that I would be a director with a fantastic team and have wonderful, wonderful customers who have become dear friends and all the wonderful consultants whom I have such amazing friendships with. I have had the opportunity to serve on the Advisory Board for two years-thus I have built wonderful friendships with the corporate staff, as well. I have all of this because I love to scrapbook and stamp!



If you are looking for a job that you absolutely love to go to each and every day, all while recieivng fantabulous discounts on top of the line scrapbooking and stamping products, if you would like to have the opportunity to travel and make lasting firendships with other women throughout the country than please contact me. I would love to share the CTMH opporutnity with you.

The new consultant kit is incredible and so reasonably priced. There are even "add-on" options where you can purchase "mini kits" specifically geared towards card making/ paper crafting and/or scrapbooking! There is also a sign up special taking place through January 31st. Contact me today to learn how you can get an additional $47.00 worth of product FREE!
Happy Stamping and Scrapin'!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: