Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

BEADS , BEADS, BEADS!



I wanted to share one of my most favorite necklaces and bracelet with you today. I wore them to an awards ceremony at my children's school the other day and got stopped by so many individuals complimenting me on them. I ALWAYS get at least a handful of compliments every time I wear this jewelry set. In fact, when Stan and I were traveling in Italy last October many, many pepole stopped me wanting to know what store I had purchased the set at.

Guess what? My sister, Jody Fraleigh, made them for me! She is so talented! Jody makes jewelry for fun. It is her way to relax after a long day at work or transporting her children to and from their activities.

Jody does make and sell jewelry. If you are interested in a jewelry set like this one or something created in another color combination please feel free to contact her. Jody's prices are extremely reasonable. You can contact Jody via email. Her email address is jfraleigh@theklawfirm.com

Make it a GREAT day!

SMiles,

Amy

1 comment:

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

I love your beads, too! They are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen...well worth all the compliments. :) I'm sure everyone is jealous that they can't just go to the store and buy them...I know I am! LOL Absolutely stunning! :)