Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009


Happy Saturday!

I just returned from doing a Close To My Heart Gathering and I have another one tomorrow. I guess you could say that it is my "CTMH Weekend!"


Anyway, I had alot of fun at my friend, Luanne's house this morning. My 8 year old daughter came with me. She was such a big help to me! As we were driving home from the gathering I got to thinking how lucky I am to have this job where I can invite my daughter to come along with me!


Luanne is going to go on a free shopping spree through the CTMH Idea Book this weekend and get many of the things on her Wish List for free-all because she chose to host a gathering.

Below is a photo of just some of the fabulous things she can purchase with her hostess reward money.



If you would like to go on an exclusive shopping spree thorugh the wonderful CTMH Idea book than please contact me today. You can host an at home gatherings (at my home or yours) or you can host a book show! I'd love to hear from you today!


I have so much more to share with you today but we are leaving to take the kids to see the play Charolette's Web! I am looking forward to it, as are the kids and Stan! I will tell you all about it once we return!


Happy Saturday!


SMiles,

Amy

No comments: