Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love to Scrapbook!


Good Morning!
I am getting ready to meet with one of my scrapbook clubs this morning. I have several clubs-both scrapbooking and card. In fact, last night my card club met to create 12 cards with a Valentine/Love theme. This morning the club members will be creating winter themed pages. I have attached a photo of one of the layouts the clubs will create next month as their February class. I used the new Emporium My Reflections Kit to create this layout. I am in love with this kit. I love all the colors and patterns and the stamp set "Connections" is just so fun!
Would you like to join a club and meet monthly to create 6 2-page 12 x 12 layouts AND have the opportunity to be the hostess and earn hostess reward money? New clubs are always forming-feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about the club and all the free product you get just for joining!
My clubs are availaable as "kits to go." If you live far away or are unable to attned the actual monthly class that is okay! I can package everything up for you and mail it right to your front door!
Make it a great day!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: