Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home & Digital Delight!


Greetings and Happy February 1st Eve!

I am leaving bright and early in the morning on an all expense paid trip for my hubby and I that I earned through my Close To My Heart JOB!  I feel funny calling it a JOB because I LOVE it so very much!  We will be sailing on a 7-day cruise throughout the Southern Caribbean Islands.  Boy am I ever ready for some R & R after the month I have had!

I would LOVE to have YOU join me on a future CTMH incentive trip.  My Heart-Throb team is always growing and we would LOVE to have you join our CTMH family.  With the new Consultant kit out-now is a GREAT time to embark on your CTMH career.  I will be home on February 10th.  I am always available to chat CTMH and answer any questions you may have.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to explore this wonderful adventure!

With the month beginning tomorrow CTMH brings you a NEW Stamp of the Month AND the NEW Spring/Summer CTMH Idea Book goes LIVE-YIPPPEEEE!

The February Stamp of the Month:  Home Sweet Home consists of 4 large images perfect for layouts, cards and paper crafting projects!  I hope you enjoy the cards above which were created using the NEW Buzz & Bumble paper pack (LOVE this PAPER!).   You can purchase the Stamp of the Month for the full retail price of $17.95 OR you can purchase it for the low price of $5.00 with a minimum $50 order!

CTMH is hosting another FABULOUS SPECIAL during the month of February.  All STUDIO J layouts are just $5.00!  That's a savings of $1.95 per layout!  This is a GREAT opportunity to try Studio J for the first time.  Create layouts using the new Express Collections with Collections of 10-ready made layouts plus a front and back cover that are easy to use and professionally designed.  Preserve your memories at a low price for a truly digital delight!





I have lots of Idea books available.  If you have not treated yourself today-contact me!  My Idea Books are FREE with a minimum $25 order (payment for postage is required if I have to mail the Idea book to you).

I will be at sea until Feb. 10th but will try to post here and there while I am aboard the ship.

SMiles,
Amy

No comments: