Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

$5.00 Layouts!


HELLO!!!!!

I am back!  As you know, Stan and I were on a Caribbean Cruise I earned with my CTMH job (so hard to call it a job!) for the past 10 days.  What a LOVELY vacation it was!  I am so excited to scrapbook our memories.  And I am so EXCITED that CTMH is offering $5.00 Studio J layouts during the month of February! $5.00 per 2-page layouts.  That is $2.50 per page!  Can you believe it?  Almost too good to be true, eh?  All you have to do is hop on over to my website HERE.  Click on the "STUDIO J" tab and create away!  There are great tutorials there to help you through the step-by-step process.  There is also a "help" tab you can click on if you have any questions.  And you can always contact me for assistance, as well.  You can "play" as much as you want for FREE.  The only thing you pay for are the actual layouts you put into your shopping cart and purchase.  Once you purchase your layouts you will receive 2 jpeg files (about 10-15 minutes after you place the order). You will receive a low and a high jpeg.  The high resolution jpeg is perfect for printing out additional layouts on your own (you can even print them at different sizes-try a 8x 8 or 4 x 4 size to create a mini album to give as a gift or to a child to carry in their book bag or to share at school!).  The low resolution jpeg is perfect for posting on your blog, facebook, twitter or to just email to family and friends!  CTMH will mail you the actual layouts you have purchased- they will arrive on your doorstep in about a week.  When they arrive you just slide them into your page protectors and add to your album.  I love that you can mix and match your traditional and Studio J layouts!

I am adding to the incredible $5.00 Special CTMH is hosting all month long!  Here are the details:
CTMH is offering a contest to all those consultants who just returned from the cruise.  Sooooo...for every 5 layouts you purchase in Studio J on my website this month your name will go into a drawing  for a Studio J 5-Pack. OR...for all individuals who purchase a total of 20 layouts on my website during the month of February-you will receive 15 FREE layouts ( 3 Studio J 5 packs)!  This is my way of thanking YOU for your support.  These free 5-packs are available only through me, Amy McGrew.

I am hosting a FREE Studio J class at my home this SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16th 11:00- 12:30.  Come learn these fast and easy steps to get you started on your Studio J projects.  Even if you have already created in Studio J I encourage you to join me on Saturday.  Please r.s.v.p on/before WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13th for the class on Saturday.  All those in attendance on Saturday will receive a FREE step-by-step lesson plan for creating a 2-page Studio J layout.  Please upload a minimum of 10 photos of one particular event to your Studio J account on my website prior to attending the class.  There are step by step instructions in Studio J on how to do this.  I am also available to assist you-just give me a call!


The layouts above I created in Studio J while traveling home from Connecticut after Christmas.  Our van has "bluetooth" so I was able to scrapbook in the car!  Every year I create a Christmas album for my parents.  With Studio J I am able to create one layout and then order 2 of them (one for mom & dad and one for my family and I).  So Fast. So Fun. So Easy!

I invite you to take advantage of the $5.00 Layout Special this month!  And be sure to check back weekly, as I just MIGHT be offering random 1-day specials all month long!

No comments: