Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Dynamite Deal...Four More Days




Happy Monday!
It was a busy weekend for the McGrew Family, however, thanks to Studio J, I was still able to get 10 layouts created!  The above layouts are just a few of the layouts I have created of our recent Caribbean Cruise compliments of Close To My Heart.  Stan and I had an amazing vacation thanks to CTMH!  Many of you know that I recently earned my 9th Close To My Heart incentive trip  I work for the BEST company!  They certainly know how to appreciate and spoil their consultants!

I know I have been talking alot about Studio J this month.  Studio J is such an amazing tool to help people of ALL AGES preserve their treasured  memories!  And this month the 2-page 12 x 12 layouts are on sale for the low, low price of $5.00 (normally $6.95)!

I am also adding to this AMAZING special!

Close To My Heart is hosting a challenge to the 110 consultants who earned the Caribbean Cruise. The Consultant who sells the most Studio J layouts will receive   a FREE registration to the Album Retreat in March, a round trip airplane ticket and free hotel room.  I would be so incredible excited if I were to win (as would my bank account and my HUSBAND)!

I know many of you have had fun with Studio J in past and many of you have been wanting to give it a try... The $5 special during the month of FEBRUARY is an amazing deal.  If you are wanting to preserve some memories, this is a GREAT time to do it.  As my way of saying thank you I am putting thenames of all those who create an  Express Collection 5-pack will receive 10 FREE PAGE PROTECTORS FROM ME and your name will go into  a drawing for a FREE 12 x 12 ALBUM.  All individuals  who complete a minimum of 25 layouts will RECEIVE an ALBUM FREE.  This is my way of saying THANK YOU for helping me to win this contest!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
HAVE FUN creating in Studio J...you are going to LOVE IT!!!!

SMiles,
Amy


No comments: