Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NATIONAL PAPER CRAFTING MONTH-get one FREE!!




Happy 2013!

I hope y'all had a wonderful holiday and made many memories that you can preserve in albums and/or creative home decor displays!

My family and I traveled to Connecticut to share the holiday with my parents, siblings, their spouses and children.  It was wonderful to be back in New England spending time at my childhood home and with my parents and siblings, etc.  We had several snow storms while we were there which made it all the more magical.  Saying good-bye is never easy...but I have many, many memories that I will treasure a life time!  I was able to so some Studio J scrapbooking while I was up in New England.  Have I told you lately just how much I LOVE Studio J?!  I know I have but I just cannot encourage you enough to hop on over to my website HERE and give it a try for FREE if you have not done so already.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I am here to help!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see some of the layouts I created in Connecticut while watching a movie with my parents and family the other night.  I purchased two sets of these layouts-1 set for me and 1 for my parents.  So Simple. So Easy. So Fun!

It is a new month and with that comes a new Stamp of the Month.  This month the set is "Happy Valentine" (set of 7 images).  This set can be purchase for the retail price of $17.95 OR you can purchase it for just $5.00 with a minimum $50.00 order!



The Who's Your Valentine limited time only kit is still available until January 31st.  This darling kit is valued at $40 but can be yours for $10.00 with a minimum $35 order.  This kit features several new products that will be found in the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book (which goes live February 1st).  I posted details and a video back around December 13th-be sure to visit my previous posts to view if you have not seen them yet!  The Wooo's Your Valentine Kit is a fun way to celebrate National Paper Crafting Month!  It comes with 12 die cut boxes (3 each of 4 colors-Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby and White Daisy), 3 12 x 12 cardstock sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy), 1 sheet of the NEW Silver GLitter Paper, 12 treat tubes with Lid (another new product coming on Feb. 1st!), and an adorable "Whooo's Your Valentine" Stamp Set (D-size).  I love this stamp set.  Here is a card I "stamp-lifted from fellow consultant and dear, dear friend, Lisa Stenz.  This set is perfect for any occasion and any time of year!

To celebrate the new year I am going to be giving 3 "Whoo's Your Valentine" Kit away for FREE to the first 3 individuals who call or email me with a minimum $50 order-this order can not be combined with a class, workshop of club order.  A $50 order will also qualify you to purchase the stamp of the month for just $5.00  I have 3 to give-first comes first serve!










No comments: