Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book

Greetings!
I am alive!  I do apologize for my lack of posting this past week.  My computer has given my a run for my money which caused for my lack of posting.

Anyway, we are working on the problem and making progress!

I am soooo very excited about the 2013 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book that will go LIVE on FEBRUARY 1st!!!!!!  I am packaging up Idea books as we speak.  If you have not contacted me to reserve your copy please do so.  You do not want to miss out on this oh so wonderful publication chock full of fantabulous new kits, papers, stamps and accessories.  Not to mention the artwork and ideas portrayed throughout the publication is to DIE FOR!  The idea book is FREE with a monimum $25purchase or $3.95 (please add $5.00 is I will be shipping it to you)

I am looking forward to sharing projects and ideas using all the wonderful new surprises scattered throughout the Spring/Summer Idea Book with you these next 6 months!

Make it a wonderful day!

No comments: