Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I created 12 layouts in just a few hours!












Greetings!

As promised yesterday, I am back today to share with you the layouts I created while still in Connecticut last week.  I love that I was able to get so many layouts done all while spending time with my family watching a movie.  I love that I was able to create so many layouts without having to pack all my supplies to take to Connecticut with me.  And I love that I did not have a mess to clean up when I was done scrapbooking for the evening!

I ordered 2 sets of the layouts I created.  I create a holiday album every year for my family and once CTMH introduced Studio J I began creating one for my parent's, as well.  Studio J makes creating albums for others so easy.  I create one layout and can order as many copies as I would like.  When you purchase a layout(s) you also receive 2 free jpeg files which allows you to share your creations on the web with a low resolution jpeg OR you can print them yourself at whatever size you choose using the high resolution jpeg.  Cool Stuff!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts, my friend!