Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What is coming your way!




Here is a little look at one of the new CTMH kits that will become available on February 1st!  I am so very excited about the Spring/Summer Idea Book!  If you have not already requested yours you can do so by contacting me.  They are $3.95 (please add shipping costs if I need to mail it to you) OR FREE with a minimum $25 order.

The "Who's Your Valentine" kit is selling out FAST.  If you are planning to purchase this limited kit the sooner the better.  The are available until Jan. 31st (or until they sell out) I am actually hosting a special on top of the special.

I will purchase your exclusive "Whoo's Your Valentine" kit for you (a $40 value) when you place a minimum $35 order!  CTMH has challenged all consultants to sell 50 -75 kits.  I am just 6 away from reaching 50 kits.  My gift to you for helping me meet this challenge is that I will purchase the kit for you!  This kit is a "must have!"  The tubes can be used for just bout anything, the new silver glitter paper is fabulous but the most precious of all is the exclusive stamp set.  I have fallen in love with the owl images over and over again!








No comments: