Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

SCRAPBOOK WARS A SUCCESS!

Happy Friday!

Last night I held my first annual "Scrapbook Wars."  This event was held to introduce the new CTMH Products in the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  Fun was had by all!  And BOY! were these ladies CREATIVE!

Each team was given a cute paper purse filled with goodies (I cannot believe I forgot to take photos of these fun purses!).  And everyone went home wiht a prize of some sort that was wrapped in paper boxes I created using the new ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE (the paper purses were also made wiht this cartridge-this is a MUST HAVE for EVERYONE!!!!)

Congratulations to our runner up team- MISSY DOBRY and LEE ANN HILTY AND to the overall winners DEBBI BROYLES, SANDI BURNS and LOIS!  The runner up team were presented with a $40 CTMH gift certificate and the winners received a $50 gift certificate.

Here are some photos of all the fun we had!











































1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I wish I could've been at that! :( That looks super fun! What a good idea! Love that Tucker, Molly, and Payton were there to help! <3