Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CTMH NEW ALCOHOL MARKERS!

Close To My Heart has Alcohol Markers!!!! These fabulous new markers were released with the Autumn/Winter Idea Book that just went live on August 1st.  I LOVE these markers and I think YOU will , as well!

I am offering a Marker class in September.  The details are below.  I invite you to watch this informative little video and then contact me to reserve your spot at my marker class.  I look forward to coloring with you!


Marker Class:  THURSDAY, SEPT.  13th
                          9:30-11:00 or 6:30-8:00 p.m.
                          COST:  $18.00
                          R.S.V.P:  ON/BEFORE  MONDAY, SEPT. 3rd
Come learn the ins and outs of these fabulous NEW alcohol-based markers.  These markers are different than the old markers. You will learn a few coloring techniques, how to use the new blending pen, as well as how to store your new markers.  You will receive a maker set, a blending pen and the black archival ink pad with your registration.  You can choose the color of your marker set upon registering for the class.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What kind of paper are you using with your new markers