Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

FREE TOTE

I hope y'all are having a lovely weekend!

I just wanted to mention today that there is still time to receive this AWESOME TOTE/BACKPACK for FREE.  I love this bag because you can carry it like a tote or a backpack (my favorite!).  I love the material it is made from because you can clean it with the swipe of a wipe or damp cloth....and it looks brand new again.  It is large enough to carry a 12 x 12 album and perfect for our Idea Books, too!  It is practical yet stylish at the same time!  VERY COOL and VERY FREE ($50 value) when you start your CLose To My Heart Career during the month of August!  You can begin your career today as a CTMH consultant by hoping over to my website (amy.ctmh.com) and filling out the application that is found under the "Opportunities" link.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and/or if you would like me to walk you through the sign up process.


No comments: