Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's HERE! The Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book

The Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live TODAY!  If you have not ordered your Idea Book yet, feel free to contact me to make arrangements to stop over and get your very own copy.  Or I will be happy to mail one to you (postage is just $6.00).

Today also starts a new campaign hosted by CTMH.  All those who sign up to become a CTMH consultant will receive this gorgeous bag (a $50 value).  These bags are a while supplies last incentive so don't waste time...sign up TODAY!  I would love to have you join my team.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or click here to get started today!  I am always here for you.
The NEW consultant kit makes it oh so AFFORDABLE and FUN to start your business TODAY.  There are 2 kits to choose from.  The ESSENTIAL KIT is just $49.00.





You will receive all the essentials needed to start your business the minute your kit arrives!

The MASTER KIT is just $99 and contains all the business tools needed to really start growing your business the second you receive it!

I love my team and support them the best I can.  I send out a weekly "Tuesday Tip" newsletter and offer one-on-one training upon request.  My job as a CTMH consultant has truly enriched and changed my life for the better.  Being a Close to my Heart Consultant is so much more than just selling the top of the line scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafting products.  It's about friendship, teaching, traveling and leadership.    It has allowed my to help support my family financially all while being a stay-at-home mother and working around my family's needs.

It is the start of a new month and that means we have a new Stamp of the Month.  This set is called "Baroque Borders."  It consists of 5 lovely images perfect for layouts and cards.  I created this cupcake card using the "Baroque Borders" stamp set.  I used one of the larger images to stamp the cupcake liner which I cut on my cricut using our new ARTISTE Cricut Cartridge (LOVE THIS NEW PRODUCT!).   You can purchase this stamp set at the retail price of $17.95 OR with a minimum $50 order you can purchase it for $5.00!






No comments: