Workshop details are below.
Here is another Display Tray I did for the class I taught at Convention last month in Dallas. Texas.
AVONLEA DISPLAY TRAY: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th
9:30-11:30 or 6:30-8:30 p.m.
R.S.V.P: ON/BEFORE MONDAY, SEPT. 3rd.
We will be using Close To My Heart’s beautiful new Avonlea Collection to make this Family Display Tray. You will learn how to use our new Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make a 3-D flower and a 3-D pinwheel rosette! You will also get to choose your own initial which will be pre-cut for you using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
Your registration includes the following:
- (1) 12 x 12 wooden Display Tray
- Pre-Cut pieces for each section from the new Avonlea paper collection
- (1) package (2 sheets) of Avonlea Compliments Canvas Shapes
- 24’ of Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon
- 18” of Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
- Pre-Stamped images from the Jardin stamp set
- Misc. accessories pack including (4) adhesive backed small bling gems, bitty pearl, pearl badge button, teal scallop heart cardstock shape, and burlap ribbon.
- Long Distance kits also come with step-by-step instructions.
Add the beautiful new Jardin stamp set for only $17 more!