Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

CTMH ARTISTE BUNDLE=FREE WORKSHOP ON THE GO!



TGIF!!!!
We made it through the first week of school!  I am ready for the weekend!
It is always a bit lonely when the kids head back to school for me.  However, this week I had a GREAT new friend to keep me busy while my children were back to the books.

My new friend?   THE CTMH CRICUT ARTISTE BUNDLE!  I never imaged that one small little cartridge could do SO MUCH!  Have you treated yourself to this AMAZING collection yet?  If not...you most definitely have to...NOW!  Below is a video walking you through this amazing product. I invite you to view it and then feel free to contact me to order yours today (I actually have one in my cash & carry stock waiting for a new home-I will give it to the first individual to contact me...no waiting for it to ship from the corporate office!).

...AND  I am giving all those who order this "Gotta Have" product a FREE WORKSHOP ON THE GO KIT (a $35 value).  You choose the kit you want!  I will also honor this special for any individual order of $100.  There are 10 NEW $35 (this price includes shipping and tax) value workshop on the go kits in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book, as well as 4 kits from the Spring/Summer Idea Book available for you to choose from!

Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!


No comments: