Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love Your LAyout...Studio J Tips!

Happy New Year!

In my last post I shared some Studio J layouts I created while in Connecticut visiting my parents for the holidays. I also shared information about Studio J and about the AWESOME special CTMH is hosting the entire month of January for Studio J members. Below is a great Studio J video. Take a peek at it and then hop on over to my website (amy.myctmh.com) and play around with Studio J. Just click on the Studio J link. You can upload your photos and create as many layouts as you want and it DOES NOT COST ANYTHING. You will only be charged if you actually purchase a layout. I encourage you to go and play and see how you like this AMAZING product. If you fall in love with it (I am confident you will!) then consider purchasing a 3 or 12 month membership (and then you can take advantage of the membership benefits AND the AMAZING special taking place right now). If you really love it, the 12-month membership is the best bang for your buck. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions and/or want me to place the order for you (you can order directly form my website, as well).



No comments: